Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Credit Crunch

With all the hype about the economic recession and depression revolving around the credit crunch, I think at the micro-level, that moniker takes up a slightly different meaning - I am stunned at my credit card bills LOLX...

That's definitely an "over"...

OMG! I think it's really time to start conforming to the world and begin tightening that wallet...

Personally I think one of the problems of using credit card is not only the invisibility of the cash you use, such that you tend to overspend unconsciously, it's also the feel-good feeling when u hand that waiter your card cavalierly, and without the unglam hassle of digging out notes and coins... Ok, that sounds a bit wrong HAHA...

Anyway, in a nutshell, I shall oversee my finances more closely from now on. At least until I get a payrise, which is not anywhere near, considering all current circumstances LOLX.

No comments: