This is sort of a mind sieve to put into posterity some of places we have been to on our trip to Yosemite.
Check out the website before going is a must to know the most up-to-date news on the trails and crowd. We went during Memorial Day long weekend, so we knew what we were expecting - one tip - get to the entrance before 9am everyday!!
1) Yosemite Falls
2) Half dome
3) Glacier point
4) Bridalveil falls
5) Yosemite Falls trail
6) Wawona Swinging bridge
7) Bass Lake (it's a resort over there with chalets!)
8) Bass Lake restaurant -- Ducey's on the lake
9) Big Trees Lodge restaurant
10) a meadow trail opposite Big Trees Lodge
11) Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad, reserve online here : highly highly recommend this, especially if you have kids.
We stayed at Tin Lizzie Inn. It was pricey but well worth it for our anniversary. The sweetest and most wonderful hosts, Sheran and David. SY loves the bed. Took car rides in David's model T Ford! Sheran's breakfasts and sweet treats. Superb location (Fish camp), just 10-15 min drive from the Yosemite entrance. We just have to follow S and D's suggestions. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay =)