Sunday, February 10, 2013

3D printer

I recently officially inherited a 3D printer from my lab.

I am quite enthusiastic about new technology, particularly if the things are very practical and directly useful to me. I like the the idea of pseudo-owning a 3D printer, but I have no idea what to do with it.

Then incidentally, my friend TC was assembling a 3D printer himself and he told me to take a look at this Thingiverse website. There are so many things one can do with a 3D printer!! I started looking through lab equipment and fashion accessories...

I will see what I will do after my quals... For now, nothing seems to set my mind on fire - except the notion of passing (or failing).

PS: Oh I found that Pinterest has quite interesting selections. I will try it eventually I guess...

No comments: