Monday, November 7, 2011

Personality tests

Eating dinner while doing a personality test helps concentrate the mind on some other things. Tried the Jung and Briggs Myers Test again.

The first time I tried some years ago I had INFJ - articles 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - they call this type "the protector, or "the confidant".

This time round I have INTJ - articles 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - "the mastermind", "the scientist" or "the strategist".

With heavy percentages on the Intuitiveness and Judgement categories.

So I guess it's a straddle between both personalities. Wow, both belong to a mere 1-2% of the human population. I am a rare species. =) People belonging to these categories even band together: INFJ Dolphin Cove and INTJ Central. I am very surprised people actually find the effort to put these things together.

I find personality tests very entertaining to do and sometimes very interesting. And most of the time, overrated. Oh, also they have really fancy names for the personality types.

No comments: