Sunday, July 8, 2007

Amazing..

Everybody's blogging about their flight back, their exams, end of the month, so on blah blah. Starting to feel kindda nostalgic liaoz even though I dint before.

Then saw this quote of the day. It got me thinking, my days here in Munich, has been amazing too. It's probably the shortest period of time I got to know so many people and from so many lands, for that matter.

It's amazing a few people just come together and speak a little and just click. The right words and the right gesture, that's all. Sometimes you dun feel that it's enough but the feeling is just right and that hunch stays right there, not budging. Then you will recognise them, remember them, and go back to them, no matter where you are. Sometimes, it's almost like family.

Well, and I realise there are some people that just wouldn't, no matter how much effort is put in, click.

I am so glad I came on this trip.

Fuer meine Freunde um der Welt: finde die Leute dass dein Freude bringen kann...
For my friends around the world: may you find the souls that bring you joy...


Among those whom I like or admire,
I can find no common denominator,
but among those whom I love, I can:
all of them make me laugh.
- WH Auden

No comments: