Saturday, July 14, 2007

BBQ - the last gathering b4 Singapore

I think all of us would agree the BBQ on Thursday was indeed the last major outing that we gonna have b4 we all really seriously MUG for the exams and b4 we all fly back to Singapore.... I always hate that word esp when it's near the exams... It made me seem so... like a non-living thing... MUG wtf!! Whoever came up with the word has a warped sense of humour...

The BBQ was to me, like a re-connection. Deen and Chuanjie came!! Haha, 2 of my best friends. Then it felt so weird to me when now we have so many common topics to talk about when last time we had not that much. It's really amazing!

Then yesterday night my dear 2 friends, Konrad and Philip, at 1230am in the morning are still at LMU computer lab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really WTF?!?!? I am so scared to be a Masters student now... They are so SCARY!! And nocturnal... zzzz.... And to all who dunno, Konrad was in NUS for 2 semesters b4 this one. I actually took the same lecture as him for one of the modules and I din know LOLX. How oblivious can I get... Actually, very... haha... But boy am I glad to have known him here, despite going one big round across countries and continents. We sort of hit it off quite well, I guess. And Philip, have you finished your thesis? Good luck on your thesis! You are featured in that scientific magazine!!! Was it a scientific magazine?!?!

GAMBATTE people! The exams are nigh, but so are the post-exams...

Ok I am getting overdose of mugging and getting real cranky....

Ok, so for the benefit of Konrad, das ist was du verpassen hast haha, click here for the PHOTOS!

I am not focusing... I regret not going to the library with Chong Wee now... Ok tmr tmr... Tmr I will go haha...

And I am into Grey's Anatomy again... Off all times have to be exam period... And I totally adore this song. So I put up the lyrics for all to enjoy:

In the Sun
Joseph Arthur

I picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong
And falling down on your knees asking for sympathy
And being caught in between all you wish for and all you seen
And trying to find anything you can feel that you can believe in

May god's love be with you
Always
May god's love be with you

I know I would apologize if I could see your eyes
'cause when you showed me myself I became someone else
But I was caught in between all you wish for and all you need
I picture you fast asleep
A nightmare comes
You can't keep awake

May god's love be with you
Always
May god's love be with you

'cause if I find
If I find my own way
How much will I find
If I find
If I find my own way
How much will I find
You

I don't know anymore
What it's for
I'm not even sure
If there is anyone who is in the sun
Will you help me to understand

'cause I been caught in between all I wish for and all I need
Maybe you're not even sure what its for
Any more than me

May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you

No comments: