Sunday, March 18, 2007

170307 - First Weekend



First Saturday in Munich proves to be a slack one... For the lazy bum like me, it cannot be more pleasurable than this... Surfing, chatting, gaming (yesh! DOTA on Europe server), studying, sleeping... A through and through pigging-out day...

Dinner was to meet up with Yucheng... Haven't seen him in a while manz... While Deen sported a new ponytail, and Wilson's changed his spec, Yucheng hasn't changed much actually. He brought his friend Brian coming from New York along. As the one with the bad memory, I couldn't recognise him as someone from the same unit as me in National Service... But then again what's new, it's just me, LOLX... I don't wanna repeat my tale(s)... Incidentally he is also CW's DSTA fellow scholar. What a small world!

Yucheng brought us around like some tour guide bringing along tourists. But hey we ARE chao Asians in a European country. So we went Marienplatz, the main square of Munich. It is bustling with Saturday people. There was magic shows and pianists in the streets. I have no doubts about the vibrant street arts culture in Germany :P And we had our first German cuisine since we touched down at Hofbraeukeller; we had Italian and Turkish (Doener). Also a low-budget but superb authentic German restaurant. Had a hearty limb of a pig! Qooo....

No comments: