Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Blogging

I totally agree that in times of exam periods, there is this increasing tendency to blog. Probably it's because you dun wanna do what u are doing now and decided to do something deemed (by self naturally) more productive than just lazing around.

Einverstanden. *nods head* Precisely what I am doing now...

My schedule is pretty tight actually, now that I think of it: 23/4 today project meeting and hopefully finish the project by this week, 25/4 FYP presentation, next Tues 29/4 first Advanced Bioinformatics exam, next Fri 2 May Stats Data Mining exam, then wait for 8th May to come for the last Structural Biology exam. Hmmm..... This is like half of my normal exam workload; maybe that's why do I do not feel so uneasy about it? Baa....

Seriously looking forward to the end of the entire thing. I am finally done with Uni, for the moment at least.

Lotsa things to look forward to after that: Vietnam-Bangkok trip, damn excited to meet Kw and Th again and how they are now, wondering what to buy for them; K Box sessions with my K kakis, my graduation, Russ return, and the subsequent meetups, and pigouts, and XL return, and probably work? Working at GIS would be both strange and familiar: meet old friends, and new colleagues. Just realised I will be on 3-month probation at GIS. Hopefully no retrenchment, else damn malu LOLX.

Oh well, better go back to my Project Pursuit regression and whatever modeling things that come with that. Hopefully I generate some R code by the end of it all...

No comments: