Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting better and better

I guess at the current stage I am at, things seem to be taking a turn for the better. I am glad and I am grateful for all the pleasant surprises, huge or small.

Still in the maelstrom of projects and exams. Despite the fact that people are getting ready to graduate, I seemed to be right at the heart of the huge storm. However, the encroaching feeling that it is gonna really be the end of my academic career seems more palpable as time draws near to my Vietnam trip.

With my personal life, career and family uncertainties slowly falling, surprisingly, into neat places, things just seem to be just getting better and better.

It would be perfect if I could just reach my academic goal, even if it just scrapes past that mark, seriously I dun give a shit. Just push me up that benchmark!

I just hope the streak continues, and that my decisions would be for the best, for the future and for all the important people that is making up my life now.

No comments: