Monday, April 28, 2008

Exams

We, the compbio people, are still having discussions about some questions hours before this first exam of mine. God bless that everything goes well for us all...

This is not my most worried paper though. The Friday one might just be the deciding factor of whether I graduate or not. That one really must push.... Looking at the notes is like looking at question marks all over...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Decided to go Holland V today for dinner again. Went to eat Vietnamese! Wah, really love the spring rolls lehz! Ph, I dun care, you need to bring me to eat the spring rolls!!! No photos... NVM, next time.

Then after that we went to Cold Rock for ice-cream; simply good. Long time since I chill out eating ice-cream. Think one of the fav ice-cream parlours for XL. And we were sitting on these swing-chairs... Well, she was qoo-ing with delight at the sight of the swings... dotz... was wondering why ladies get infatuated with such things... well, dun think I can fathom anyway...

No comments: