Saturday, April 26, 2008

Realization

The realization that the stats module was not THAT indigestible and incomprehensible suddenly hit me right in the face... Gave me this feeling that I might really need more time to really eat it up.... Aargh then, all the what-ifs throughout the semester starts kicking in... I am determined not to fail it, not if I can help it.

But for now, studying stats can wait I guess. Tuesday's first paper is looming its presence menacingly, zzzz...

And my stats project is not finished yet!! I really really hope that my stats proj mate pulls it through. She is our last beacon of hope :P

**********************************************************************
Felt really good to drop everything and go to take a good look at her. Had thought she would be upset by some stuff. But well, xl, look forward dun look back ya? Believe, and you will be there.

一起加油吧!!!

No comments: